Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My first ever second post

Every now and then I get these emails from Amazon, as I'm sure most people do, which recommend things for me to buy based on my previous purchases. Today I received one such email recommending 2 items.

1) Seinfeld Season 8 DVD boxset
Why? "...because you purchased or rated: Seinfeld Seasons 1-3 [1993], Seinfeld Season 4, Seinfeld Season 5, Seinfeld Season 6, Seinfeld Series 7"

Fair enough, the second item...

2) "The God Delusion" (book) by Richard Dawkins, described in one review as "...an acerbic polemic that argues that the Abrahamic religion, from which Christianity, Judaism and Islam are off-springs, are essentially at odds with and diametrically opposed to modern, educated, scientifically aware societies."
Why? "...because you purchased or rated: Philips SBC HP820 Headphones"

Am I missing something??

3 comments:

Robert said...

It's clearly an attempt by the Great Satan, Amazon, to corrupt you and your pious ways.

And get the book anyway. It's good.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.