Saturday, September 22, 2007

Flaming Time

Last Wednesday, the 19th, I ordered a Gibson SG Special electric guitar online from a site called iMuso. I did all the usual form filling on the site, forked out my €700 and started to look forward to the arrival of the beautiful machine. The next day I went to the site to track my delivery but it couldn't be found. I thought nothing of it. The next afternoon, I checked my bank account and the money had been charged to my credit card. So I checked the tracking page again but my order still couldn't be found. I felt a bit sketchy so I emailed the customer service on the site, and a few hours later they nonchalantly replied, we no longer ship outside of the UK, you'll be refunded any day. !!!!!!!

Naturally I replied, were you ever fucking planning on telling me?!?!?! Of course, I've had no reply since and I haven't been refunded. I do expect to be refunded at some stage, but I can't believe the gall of those guys. I wonder were they actually going to tell me they didn't ship to Ireland? They had no problem letting the transaction go through. Only when I questioned them, 2 days later, did they inform me.

So, BE WARNED, iMuso.co.uk are unreliable, dodgy feckers. Don't shop with them. Booooo to them. Give me my money back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i totally understood ur situation...some online shops are so weird..such as you place order then they told you the product is sold out, or like this one you've experienced..