Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Everything is Great

Well, it's been a while... (this is how my last post began also)

My friend Dónall -- who you may remember from such blog posts as Dónallism and Sweeping statement of the century -- tells me that I moan a lot. He used this very blog as a case in point. We looked back through my previous 22 posts and it seems as though I was voicing my displeasure (moaning) about something or other in 11 of them. So the purpose of this post is to tilt the scale in favour of the non-moaning posts.

So let me not moan about a few things:

  • The weather in Spain was lovely when I was there on holidays
  • I'm going to Hawai'i in October
  • We may not have great summers in Ireland but at least the winters are mild
  • I got a nice new pair of DC Shoes
  • ...
  • ...arghhh...
  • ...aaarrgghh...*incredible hulk moment*...*inner monster escapes*...ah who am I kidding
  • It was too bloody hot in Spain
  • What a SHIT summer we've had here and now more of the same 'til next April
  • My reviews for AMTA in Hawai'i were really crappy and I should have had 2 more papers at it (more on this in an upcoming post)
  • It's really hard to work when next door is a fucking construction site, the dust from which is dirtying my nice new DC Shoes


WOE IS ME

52:48

No comments: